Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Catch Up

I dont really think anyone reads my blog but I am apologizing for being so behind. I guess I need to be apologizing to myself since my hope is to use these entries as my family journal. My sister in law Jen's books are inspiring to me.
We just got back from a two day Disneyland celebration for Chloe's 8th birthday. Sadly, I noticed that only a few entries ago was Chloe's 7th birthday. So hopefully I can do a quick look back and at least post some pictures so it seems like we don't celebrate Chloe every other post. Although, she is worth celebrating!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the catch up photos. You are all beautiful and I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your family too! I'm doing my own catch-up on my blog also. I loved seeing the hip hop outfit. How fun is that?

    ReplyDelete