It is hard for me to believe that a year has gone by. It went so quick. Violet has been such a angel baby. She was so unexpected but such a Huge Gift, and our little miracle. With all my problems keeping a pregnancy it is amazing that with no early medicine or early doctor supervision she made it ( I was already close to 10 weeks when I found out I was pregnant with her). My pregnancy was one of stress but her delivery was one of the most special days Rhett and I have ever had. I feel so lucky that she came to us.
She is happy, and full of life! She rolled over when she was only a few months. Crawled at 5 and walked at 11 months. I was so wishing that she would be slower at all these and be my baby for longer. Especially since she may be our last.
Not our Vi. She always has somewhere to go. She is so busy, but always with a big smile. She loves Steele and Chloe and lights up when they walk into a room. We Love Her So Much! Happy 1st Birthday Violet!
She is a busy girl! When I was over last she would not sit still so I checked her Franklin Planner and sure enough it was booked full. She has places to go and people to see!! Love you Rose! Uncle Guy
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Post!! We Love Violet Rose-- she is an angel!!!
ReplyDeleteAwe.....she looks SO cute!!!!!
ReplyDelete