Monday, March 9, 2009

Imagination

To many this may just be a laundry basket but to my five year old it is a boat. One that she can pull her brother around in all day. Complete with a seat belt and all(or a robe tie to the un-imaginative) They already have such a special bond. Chloe loves to hold him and play with him, and Steele lets out the most excited scream when she comes in the room.


3 comments:

  1. Leslie,
    They are too cute together! It makes me excited for Zach to get a little older. My sisters and I are going to try and come to Tyler's wedding... I really need a trip somewhere!!! Lauren is adorable. Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo precious-- love that you are a blogger-- get so excited to see your updates ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness- I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete