Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baking





I have recently found that I love to Bake. Chloe and I love doing it together. Her favorite thing to bake is chocolate chip cookies. She even notices when I get butter out to soften. She comes right to me asking what we are going to bake. We've done choc. chip cookies so many times together that she almost knows all the ingredients.
My mother in law used to own a bakery and is a fabulous cook. Almost all my baking recipes come from her. Her homemade rolls are one of my favorite things. So Chloe and I decided to make them for the first time and she loved it. She had her own pile of dough to do whatever she wanted with. They turned out pretty good and my floor was covered with flour. Chloe said her dough needed a lot of flour.

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! Stanton is the cookie man around here- that is he makes them. Unfortunately I'm the one who eats them all!

    You two are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete