


Today is my sister Amanda birthday!
I can't let this day go by without letting her know how amazing her little sis thinks she is. Growing up with her meant the world to me. There isn't much about my childhood that I remember without her in it. I wanted to be just like her and I still do. She is so incredibly talented. I don't think there is anything she can't do, or figure out how to do. She is an incredible dancer, singer, seamstris, cook, organizer(wish you lived closer so you could help me with this one),writer, artist, and contractor(yes, remodeled her own kitchen). She is such a loyal and caring friend and an amazing mother.
I hope you had a Great Bday!
I Love You!

I hope you had a Great Bday!
I Love You!

I love you Leslie. Thanks so much for the sweet post. It has made my day. I miss you every day.
ReplyDeleteso sweet leslie!! fun pictures to see!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Happy Birthday Amanda! I loved seeing those pictures of the two of you together. It's exactly how I remember you when we lived in California. I hope my two girls will be as close as you guys are. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I cannot believe how much Chloe looks like you Les! CRAZY! & I especially love the big hair bow!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet tribute to our big sis!
xoxoxo
oh how fuuny! I thought you guys had big flower bows in the first picture! They are flowers! Too cute!
ReplyDelete