I really need an iphone! Your kiddos are getting so big. I'm loving all of Violet's bows too. She's adorable. I think about you guys often and hope you're doing well. We want to come down to California some time after Christmas. We were there in September, but it was a super fast trip and we didn't have a lot of time. We'll have to plan a get together in the Spring. Are you still in San Clemente?
I really need an iphone! Your kiddos are getting so big. I'm loving all of Violet's bows too. She's adorable. I think about you guys often and hope you're doing well. We want to come down to California some time after Christmas. We were there in September, but it was a super fast trip and we didn't have a lot of time. We'll have to plan a get together in the Spring. Are you still in San Clemente?
ReplyDelete