Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter







I love Easter! It has always been my favorite holiday. My mom may have something to do with that. Like everything, she always made such a big deal about easter. It was always a time to plant new flowers, decorate eggs, bring out our baskets and bunnies, and find the perfect spring easter dress. My sister and I would always get new(sometimes matching) dresses. A few years they were even complete with hats, and gloves. I loved it!
In past years, I've always loved getting Chloe all dressed up in her new dress for Easter. This year was especially exciting. I now have 2! They may be 5 years apart but they looked so cute on their first Easter debut as brother and sister.
We had a great day. After church we headed down to my mom's and had a great meal, followed by grandma's easter egg hunt. My mom always goes all out. She even color assigns eggs so each kid gets the same amount. It was a beautiful day and her yard looked amazing. Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

  1. so glad you guys had a good easter... i loved their outfits, seriously adorable! we miss you guys, we have all been sick over here.. LOVE the new layout....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo precious--- still so glad you joined the blogging world-- never thought it would happen!!

    ReplyDelete