Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy 32nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Happy Birthday Rhett!
Rhett and I met 16 years ago at a YC retreat and I've never met anyone like him since. He is truly the only one for me and I am so grateful to have him as my husband and the father of our kids. After 8 years of marriage I can absolutely say that I love him more today than ever! Hope you had a great Bday, and can't wait for the memories and years ahead!

9 comments:

  1. Rhett, I love you sooo much it hurts!!! You are so handsome, funny, and I love being your sister!!! We will always have Jason Fritz, Burger King, and Shawn & Matt Neilson in grandmas atick........ So many more memories that I can not list (jenny gazick) I love you Rhett----Happy Birthday---xoxoxxoxoo I LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOEYYYYYYYY! I have been trying to call for two days straight to wish you a happy B-day!!!!!!!(There is a green button on the right of your phone that you have to push to accept my call!!!!!!!!) Happy B-day brother and I hope you have a great day!!!!!!!!!! Robert L Shepard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rhett,
    You are an amazing brother. I hope this year brings you nothing but happiness! I love you, love jenifer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhett, Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is sweet and so are you-- I love you uncle Rhett-- love Rilla Weaver---
    ps you are my favorite uncle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RHETT---THIS IS CHASE WEAVER--- I LOOK UP TO YOU IN MANY WAYS!!!! I LOVE WHEN YOU LAUGH SO HARD--- IT MAKES ME LAUGH TOO! HAVE A GREAT DAY RHETT SHEPARD!
    LOVE CHASE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rhett--- what a great post-- your wife loves you so much! you are the man of the year!!! love tana & cooper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love my brother so much..... happy birthday, we had a blast tonight......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy- did I mess up! Happy Birthday Rhett! Hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete