

I can't believe that my boy is already 6 months old. Time has flown by. He has truly changed our lives. He is the best baby, and we are so grateful he is part of our family. Chloe is such an amazing sister. He lights up when she comes into the room. She helps me so much. I think he might be a little spoiled though. He is started to think that he should be held or talked to at all times.
Steele is so cute! It makes me excited for little boy. Chloe looks just like you too. I love that she asked for a wallet with money in it for Christmas. She seems way too smart. I'm so glad you have a blog now. It will be a fun way to keep in touch. Love ya
ReplyDeleteCheck out those baby blues!! I love him!
ReplyDeletelove your blog.... steele is so cute in that photo.. so glad we got to see you the other day.. we miss the shepards...
ReplyDeletei love love your new blog...so fun to see you guys...steele is so handsome....xoxox
ReplyDelete